Friday, December 18, 2015

Holiday Party - Christmas Carols


Since we are now a week away from Christmas, I decided to share my favorite Christmas song - Carol of the Bells. I absolutely love this song and could listen to it on repeat all holiday season. I not only love the iconic music, but I also love how many different versions of the song exist. This is one of those songs that people can easily add their own twists to, while still being recognizable as the traditional Carol of the Bells. These are just three of the versions I’ve found that I love listening to. All three are unique and different, yet they also all share similar elements. Enjoy :)








What’s your favorite Christmas song? Is there a certain version of a Christmas song that you absolutely love (even if it’s unorthodox)? Share links or titles below, I’m always looking for new songs to listen to during the holidays. One lucky commenter will win a $5 Amazon GC, so be sure to leave your email address in your comment. 

Also, don't forget to enter the grand prize giveaway as well!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy traditional Christmas carols. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have one favorite, but I love Silver Bells, Carol of the Bells, The First Noel, etc. The above three YouTube videos were amazing. I watched the Sing-Off show when Pentatonics was on it, and I was so glad that they had won.
    strive4bst(AT) yahoo(Dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas with Jewel and Home Free --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k2i5MEljZU
    such a beautiful song and the accompaniment by Home Free just made the song really pop and stick with me.
    humhumbum AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete