Monday, June 1, 2015

Blogoversary Postponed


So I was planning on throwing a party this week to celebrate Sharing Links and Wisdom’s 3rd birthday! And then life happened. My hard drive bit the dust, my car started acting up, and life basically happened. So I’m moving the celebration to the end of the month instead. That’s why I haven’t been posting as much recently. So my new hard drive is supposed to arrive today, so hopefully I should be back to using my computer by then, instead of bumming my roommate’s.  

Well, that's all from me. On the upside, it's now officially summer, my hard drive will be here shortly and I am officially a college graduate! So I'm going to focus on the positives now, instead of the negatives.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to read about your hard drive and car. But -- Congrats on being a college graduate!! (Confetti being thrown)

    ReplyDelete