Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Start of Wellness Wednesday

So, I’ve been pondering starting a new weekly post on my blog (I even put it in my New Year’s resolutions) for a while now, but unfortunately, life hasn’t been so accommodating. However, I’ve now gotten most of the details worked out and so, starting this week, I am going to be posting a weekly post on health topics. Why health you ask? Because while I think reading is amazing for your emotional and mental health, I also decided this year to focus more on my overall health as well. So, I’ve decided to combine two things I am passionate about on my blog.

After thinking about the topic, I had to decide what day to post on. After lots of thought, I’ve decided that from now on, Wednesday will be Wellness Wednesday for me. Why Wednesday? Well, Wednesday represents the halfway point of the week, you’re halfway there. Since getting healthier is a work in progress for me, one that I’m constantly striving towards, Wednesday felt... poetic I suppose. Plus, Wellness Wednesday sounds cool. So, I figured, why not?


Now that the date and topic were settled, the question is, what will I be doing on these posts? To be honest, not a clue. I have some ideas, and I’ll be posting a wide variety of things, whether it’s products I’ve tried and want to recommend or a new recipe I found and loved, the sky’s the limit! Plus, by doing this, I’m helping keep myself accountable and inspired, which is why I started blogging in the first place. So, you can follow along if you like, or just pop in every now and then, but if you do stop by, let me know what you think.


So tune in this coming Wednesday for my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment