Sunday, May 17, 2015

International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia & Biphobia

Today is the 11th Annual International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia & Biphobia. As you may remember, for the past two years, I’ve participated in the Hop Against Homophobia and Transphobia. However, due to how insane my life has been these past few months, with graduating and getting ready to both transfer and move, I’ve had to cut back on participating in hops and tours.
However, I still wanted to share this with y’all, as I think it’s great that so many people come together to spread awareness about a very serious issue in our world. I'll write a post about this and share it later this week or so, since I want to be able to put a lot of thought and time into my post, which I can’t at the moment. But in the meantime, go visit the blogs on this hop or the IDAHOT website or Facebook page to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment