Sunday, August 25, 2013

Skin Tight Body Firming Lotion Review


An amazing combination of healing butters, Omega blend, & Green Tea help shed cells and create new healthy skin that will become much more collagen abundant with longer collagen and elastin fibers resulting in younger looking, tighter skin. Matrixyl® 3000 and Collagen III® smooth-out wrinkling sagging and looseness from weight loss or natural aging...leaving your body feeling and looking younger and more healthy!



My Review:
3.5 stars

I have mixed feelings about this lotion. On the one hand, I loved the scent choices, particularly the one I got, which tea tree scented, which I loved since that is my all time favorite scent, though it’s not often available. I also did notice some skin firming on my stomach after a month of use, but I didn’t see anywhere near as much skin firming as the blurb made it sound.

I also didn’t like how you couldn’t use it all over your body. The directions say to use on one area at a time, and once that area is firmed to your liking, then you can use it on another. For one, that makes the whole process take much longer, plus I had to use a different lotion after applying this one to my stomach area.

However, even though I’ve used it for a month now, I have noticed some improvement in my skin, so I will continue to use this lotion, as I do like it.

All in all, this is a good lotion that I would recommend. Just don’t expect miraculous results, they’ll take time. And I would definitely go for the tea tree scent. :)


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment