Monday, January 12, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia Extract 85% HCA Complex-2 Review

è WHY SUMMIT NUTRITIONS GARCINIA CAMBOGIA? - Our Garcinia Cambogia is 100% Natural, it is extracted only from the natural source by using natural water, a traditional Ayurveda method, eliminating the use of harsh solvent like alcohol, acetone etc.

è NATURAL SOURCE OF CALCIUM

è MAXIMUM CLINICAL STRENGTH FORMULA - We developed and formulated the product in the maximum clinical strength formula,1500 mg / Serving in Kosher, Halal and Vegetarian Capsules without adding any Fillers, Binder or Artificial ingredients. Our products are also Gluten and GMO Free.

è DOEST IT WORK? - Yes, Summit Nutritions Garcinia Cambogia is 100% Pure and Natural formula which control your appetite, blocks fat, increase serotonin level (Good for people who eat more in stress) and increase the energy level. The ultimate weight loss goal is achieved by only proper use of Diet and Exercise and the goal is boosted by Garcinia Cambogia fat blocking effect as studied in many credible clinical studies. We also provide the assurance of 100% Satisfaction or Money back Guarantee to assure return on your investment. We would like to be part of your weight loss goal.



My Review:
2 stars
So one of my New Year’s Resolutions was to start taking care of my health. I started a transformation workout challenge, which combines eating healthier and exercising. Along with this, I was asked to review this brand of garcinia cambogia extract. Now I’ve been reluctant to attempt to use these type of weight-loss supplements, but since I was already starting a program, I figured I would give them a try.


I’ve been using this for 3 weeks now and I didn’t really notice much of a difference. While I didn’t notice any negative side effects, I also didn’t really notice any positive ones either. The little weight I’ve lost is mostly due to my diet and exercise changes, and my appetite hasn’t been suppressed. I’ve heard great things about garcinia cambogia before, but it just didn’t work for me.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment