Monday, October 7, 2013

Morning Commute Book Review


Want a fast-paced, breathtaking read that’ll tingle your nerves and make you laugh?

Go no further, because this is it!

Stifling heat, late for work, stuck in a heap of traffic. What can be worse? The pervert driving next to you of course. The one staring creepily at you. For Mary Duvall, things get a lot worse. Her morning commute spirals rapidly out of control in this hilarious, tense, over-the-top, thrill- ride. Hang on and don’t let the suspense kill you on the way!

If another driver has ever cut you off, then you need to read Morning Commute!
[Approximately 2000 words]


My Review:
3.5 stars

This was a fun short story to read about a morning commute gone horribly and hysterically wrong. I must admit, I've gotten road rage before, but I've never seen anything like this. The foul language was okay, not too bad, but the events that happened seem a little ridiculous. Does crap like this actually happen?

I would definitely recommend reading this, as I said it's a cheap short story that is good for a few laughs. It also teaches an important lesson about karma...


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment