Sunday, March 1, 2015

I'm Back!!

Hey y’all, sorry I haven’t been around much lately. I took a bit of an unintentional (but much needed) hiatus. February ended up turning into an insane month for me, so I haven’t been able to blog as much as I’d like. I’ve fully recovered from having my wisdom teeth removed, but now I’m staying out of town taking care of a friend. Add that to school work and major drama, and well…let’s just say February ended up turning into hell month for me.

Basically what the last two weeks have been like for me.

But, now that things are cooling down a bit, I’m going to be blogging and reviewing more (and stressing less), including a new weekly post I hope to start doing here. So keep your eyes out for that coming later this month. I am also going to do a recap post on Coastal Magic, (I really will, I swear!), so keep your eyes out for that as well. All in all, thanks for sticking with me and the blog, and here’s hoping for a good March. And on that note...

And that’s just what I’m going to do J

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Emily! I hope March will be a kinder month for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Jbst, I appreciate that :)

      Delete