- The Gold Standard natural fish oil concentrate
- Made with IFOS 5-Star Certified fish oil
- Each 1,200 mg fish oil softgel contains 1,060 mg of Omega-3s (750 EPA, 250 DHA, 60 other EFAs)
- Exceptional purity - No foul breath, fishy aftertaste or burps
- Sourced from Alaskan deep ocean waters (NOT from farm-raised fish)
- Pharmaceutical-grade - Tested and certified by 3rd party labs to ensure purity and potency
- Guaranteed free of harmful Mercury, Dioxins, PCBs, and toxins
- Exceeds GOED, CRN Voluntary Monograph, and International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS)
- MSC certified "Sustainable" fish oil source
- 100% sourced, purified, and manufactured in USA
So for the next step on my health New Year’s Resolution: start taking supplements. And one of those supplements was Omega-3s. Not only did my doctor recommend them, but Omega-3s are all around good for your health, and I had been on them before.
Now, I’ve only been taking these for about a month, so I can’t say anything yet about the long-term effect of taking these, but what I can say is that this is one of the best fish-oil supplements I’ve tried. I wasn’t left with a bad aftertaste or bad breath, and I looked into some of the specs and was impressed. The other thing I liked was that you only needed to take one a day (though you could take more if you wanted). And you can take it before any meal, so it’s easy enough to remember to take it. Plus, you get a 180 day supply (6 months) in each bottle. That’s about 20 cents a day, another plus in my book.
The only downside to these pills were that they were slightly hard to swallow, especially when I was in a hurry. All in all though, these were great Omega-3s, and I would use this brand again.
*I received this product in exchange for an honest review*