Sunday, October 5, 2014

Adovia Sulfur Soap Review


Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.

Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.

Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties.

This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.

Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.

This soap is specific for Acne prone, oily skin and is not recommended for dry or sensitive skin. 


My Review:
5 stars

I absolutely loved using this soap! I have always had a problem with my oily skin, but a lot of body soaps and face washes either dry my face out or don't work very well. This soap was easy on my skin, but removed the excess oil and left my skin feeling clean and smooth. It worked very well, and it is my favorite of the Adovia products I've tried. I would highly recommend it.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment