- One of the most versatile essential oils.
- Use to make your own Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Face Cleaner, Body Wash, and Toothpaste. Stop polluting your home and make all natural Household Cleaners, Detergents, Shower Sprays, Bathroom Disinfectants, and Kitchen Sprays.
- Every purchase comes with a FREE eBook 50+ Uses for Tea Tree Oil.
- We Have the Tests to Prove Our Tea Tree Oil's Purity and Potency. Many essential oils are diluted to cut costs. We have the Gas Chromatography Report to prove our tea tree oil is 100% undiluted, and without impurities.
- Our Australian tea tree plantation has received awards for its industry-leading, conservation farming practices. They have the smaller carbon footprint of any producer of pure and natural Tea Tree Oil. The Australian Parliament has invited them to represent farming operators at a Carbon Farming Incentive forum. They were one of the first producers to be accredited under the Australian Tea Tree Industry Association Code of Practice. The nutrition program for the Tea Tree plants is based on organic fertilizers. When using pesticides (a necessity to ensure the health of the plants) they employ a shield sprayer to minimize any contact with the plant. Whenever possible natural crop protection products are used.
I loved using this! I'm moving, so I've been doing a lot of cleaning in my house. I didn't want to use a lot of bleach, especially since I have a cat, so I was looking for a healthy alternative. This was the perfect substitute. It cleaned well, and smelled good as well. I also used it as a substitute shampoo, using a recipe I found in the included book. It cleaned my hair and left it smelling nice as well. There are a lot of uses for this oil, and I can't wait to try them all out. I would definitely recommend using it.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.