Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Bar Soap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Our All Natural Black Mud Soap contains a unique combination of Dead Sea minerals derived from Dead Sea Mud. This effective mud soap removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized. Our Dead Sea mud soap is enriched with century old Dead Sea mud, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished. As more people are learning about the healing and beauty effects of black mud from The Dead Sea, this soap is becoming a very popular choice for skin care conscious people.


-Removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized.
-Enriched with century old Dead Sea mud, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished
-Contains a unique combination of Dead Sea minerals derived from Dead Sea Mud
-100% All Natural Moisturizing Soap
-This soap has also been found effective at relieving acne.


My Review:
4 stars
I loved using this soap. While it doesn't really have a scent, it lathers really well. After several weeks of using it, my skin felt smooth and soft, plus it has helped prevent my occasional acne breakouts. My biggest problem with my skin is I have very dry skin, especially after showering. After using this product, my skin was smoother and stayed smooth long after my shower, which I loved.

The only problem with this is that it is kind of expensive for a bar of soap, but if you suffer from acne or really dry skin, then I would recommend giving it a try.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment