Wednesday, February 19, 2014

D-Nine Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
James is suffering from bouts of headache and the latest one gives him an experience of a life-time. He gets to become a girl but it comes with a price, his or rather her life is in constant danger as assassins hunt after her. He needs to find out who is behind this before his and her life becomes forfeited. In the midst of adventure he also needs to face with another difficult situation, love from another guy. Will he survives the conspiracy or death is a welcome solution to his forbidden love.

My Review:

Coming tomorrow, I need a day to process...

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment