Sunday, January 12, 2014

WooBamboo Eco Toothbrush Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
WooBamboo Eco Toothbrushes are a stylish and eco friendly alternative to the typical landfill-cluttering plastic toothbrush. They are made with bamboo that's sustainable, organically grown, biodegradable, antimicrobial, and panda-friendly!


My Review:
2.5 stars

While I like that these are eco-friendly, and I did like the bamboo versus plastic, these weren’t very good. They weren’t as effective as my plastic toothbrush, plus they’re more expensive. While I would be willing to pay more for these, I’m not going to pay more for a less effective toothbrush. I didn’t hate using the toothbrush, I just won’t be exchanging my regular toothbrush for it.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment