Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hoffman Academy Online Piano Lessons Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Get a jumpstart on your homeschool curriculum or new year's goals by trying out our fun and engaging online piano lessons and supplementary materials.  Help your readers start the year off right by introducing their families to the power of a musical education.


How it works:  Our series of 60 FREE piano lessons are carefully sequenced to build ability and understanding. No prior experience required.  Then, as your family's needs and budget allow, make the most of your lessons with learning activity pages, MP3 tracks, and sheet music, available for purchase from our store.


The Complete Materials for Unit 1 include everything you need to get the most out of your Hoffman Academy piano lessons:
Music Theory Worksheets & Activity Pages (36 PDF pages)
Song Sheets with Practice Instructions (5 PDF pages)
Piano Listening CD MP3s
Practice CD MP3s
Parent’s Guide



My Review:
4.5 stars

Now, I'm a bit hopeless when it comes to playing musical instruments. I sing and I play a mean tambourine, but that's about it. However, my mother loves the piano and has always wanted her kids to be able to play, so when I heard about this, I decided to give it a try.

This was a very good beginner program. It is geared more towards kids, but I took it as a "Dummies Guide" on how to play the piano. The materials started with explaining musical terms, and then continued on with fun and engaging lessons that made it much more entertaining and easier for me to learn.

And not only did you get the sheet music and the instructions, they also included MP3s of what the music you were playing was supposed to sound like, which really helped me out. Plus, I was also able to play along with the tracks, which also helped.

The materials also included an informative parent's guide to encourage and help their children learn, which I liked.

All in all, this was a very good program at a very reasonable price, and I would highly recommend it for children and even adults who want to learn how to play the piano.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment