Monday, April 25, 2016

Birthday Celebration Day 2

Whoot, whoot, day 2! I’m super excited today, because I found out last night when I checked my grades that because I earned an A in my Rhetorical Grammar class, I don’t have to take the final! So after I turn in my final assignment today, I’m all done with that class! Needless to say, this is some awesome birthday news.

Now, part of celebrating ones birthday involves a bit of reflection on your past. So with that in mind, I have had several contests over the past year or so where I either never heard back from the winners or I had contest entries that came in after the contest ended. But because I’m feeling so awesome and jazzed, I’m giving all these winners second chances to claim their prizes! So if your name is below, keep your eyes open for an email from me in the coming week in order to get your goodies.

E-book of The Comfort of Black - Debby
E-book of Reaper Mine - Debby
$5 Amazon GC for Ugly Sweater Day - Jbst
$5 Amazon GC for Christmas Carols - H.B.
$25 Amazon GC - Alexandra

Also, though I strive to be, I’m not always perfect and things do slip by me. So if you won a prize from me and contacted me but I somehow missed your email or you never received the prize, email me as well and we’ll sort it out.


So for today’s comment, let’s share some good news! What awesome and/or unexpected thing happened to you this past week or so? Let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, super surprise is seeing my name (does today count?) as winning the Ugly Sweater contest. Happy surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that does count :) Keep your eye out for your email, which should be coming shortly.

      Delete