Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Birthday Celebration Day 4

Today is all about sharing. I love getting to share my thoughts and opinions with others, plus I love getting to share awesome stuff with my readers, like…FREE BOOKS! That’s right, today is all about the freebies! I have a wide range of genres here, from LGBT and paranormal, to cowboys and historicals, so there's something for everyone!

Here’s a list of the freebies I’ve got to share (like I didn’t already have far too many books on my TBR, but what can I say?):

Champagne and Bullets by Olivia Jaymes
Cowboy Command by Olivia Jaymes
Escaping in Oz by Aria Grace
Fashionably Dead by Robyn Peterman
Going Home by Kris Ripper
Pandora’s Box by Gracen Miller
Rose by Kirsten Osbourne
Waiting for Clark by Annabeth Albert


To go with all the free books and sharing, to enter to win a $5 Amazon GC, share this birthday celebration on your social media. That’s all you have to do. First, come up with a way to share on any of your social media platforms. Then email your links to me at tiger-chick-1 (at)hotmail(dot)com and leave a comment here saying you emailed your links to me. Easy peasy!


The more links you share on, the more entries you receive. You have until May 7th to share as many times as you want and depending on how many shares there are, I may add more prizes, so share away!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not participating in the above contest since I'm terrible at social media. Just wanted to comment - so many new to me authors that I only recognize two of them. Does it seem like there are more authors attending then in prior years?

    BTW, I'm going on vacation soon & I hope to be able to comment on my new android tablet whenever I can get free WiFi. If I'm not commenting, I couldn't figure it out or no WiFi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There definitely does seem to be more authors attending conventions every year, which makes it an interesting experience, since every time I go, my TBR list grows ginormous.

      I hope you have a great time on your vacation, and hopefully you get free WiFi!

      Delete
  2. Hi I shared this on twitter!

    Anna~

    ReplyDelete