Friday, July 29, 2016

International Tiger Day

Photo courtesy of TigerDay.org

Today is International Tiger Day, which I wanted to mention since, in case you can’t tell from my email address or various profile pictures, tigers just so happen to be my favorite animals. I've been in love with tigers for a very long time. They are beautiful and majestic cats that are in danger of losing their lives and habitats. So with that in mind, I wanted to share with y’all what Big Cat Rescue in Tampa and Clemson University Tigers for Tigers are doing for today. In order to raise funds to protect tigers in the wild, they have designed an awesome t-shirt, the proceeds of which will all be donated to the International Tiger (ITP), a not-for-profit project supporting Sumatran tiger conservation, rainforest protection, and local community partnerships. Plus, Big Cat Rescue is matching the profits for all t-shirts sold up to $3,000.


To learn more about this and the struggle of tigers in the wild, visit Big Cat Rescue’s website. And to buy a shirt to help support tiger conservation, click here. And now, here's some adorable tiger pics to make you smile:

My heart can't even take the adorableness of this.

Those eyes!

Absolutely majestic.

Awwwww... this reminds me of my friends and I.

The fluffiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment