Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sky 1 - Foundation Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
In a post-apocalyptic world, Nick Burke has been allotted 389 square feet of living space by the government. Disease spreads quickly when people are packed together so tightly. Quarantines have been imposed in an effort to contain the spread of infection.


When a quarantine is imposed on Nick's Ground, he and his family are trapped. The only way out is to break laws that carry a penalty of death.


Fearing for his life and the safety of his family, Nick joins forces with a local group to move to another Ground. But can he trust his new friends?


My Review:
4 stars

Review coming soon!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment