Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Great UGlee Ergonomic Pen Review


The UGlee pen stands for Ultimate Grip Lee Pen. Dr. James Lee came up with the idea since he was tired of the pain in his hand after writing for so long. This pen was designed with comfort in mind, not style, hence the name.





My Review:
4 stars

Now, my hand cramps pretty easily. And as a student and a writer, I write a lot, which equals a lot of hand cramping. I frequently have to take breaks and rest my hands, which is annoying to say the least. So when I heard about an ergonomic pen that was supposed to be great for your hands, I had to give it a try. The UGlee pen definitely lived up to it's name. The grip worked very well, and I don't have to take as many breaks while writing now, which is a huge plus.

The only downsides to the UGlee pen is that it did take some getting used to writing with it, and it was uncomfortable to use at first. Also, I tried to move the grip up to make it more comfortable for me to use, but I wasn't able to do so, though the design makes it seem possible to do, so maybe it's just me.

All in all though, this was a great pen. It wrote smoothly and boldly, and it did help my hand while writing. I would definitely recommend the UGlee pen.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know! Might have to check it out myself! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete