Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Finally back!!

Hey y'all, sorry for disappearing for a while there. I had some major blog problems on top of surgery and job hunting, so I've been insanely busy. Good news is, I'm recovering nicely, I may have a job (find out Monday), and I shouldn't have any major blog problems for the foreseeable future. Oh, and I fly out to Jamaica tomorrow for Thanksgiving with the family. I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be posting all my tour posts that didn't go up for the past few weeks, and I'm also participating in two hops this Thanksgiving. The first is the Fall in Love All Over Again hop from the 22nd-29th. I'm also doing a Black Friday one day hop, so make sure and stop by! I also wanted to let you know about a cool Secret Santa I'm participating in, called the Swag Swap. You don't have to have a blog to participate, just share some swag! It's cheap and it's fun, so click on the link in my sidebar to check it out and sign up. You have until the end of the month, so if you've got some extra swag you want to share, check it out! Well, that's all for me now, hopefully I'll have internet at the hotel so I can stay up to date on things. If not, I'll talk to y'all when I get back (and if I survive my family). Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are doing better and hope you land the job. Looking forward to the Daisy Harris post especially :)
    Have fun in Jamaica for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're doing alright now.

    ReplyDelete