Friday, August 30, 2013

Woolzies Dryer Balls Review


Woolzies are 100% pure new zealand wool dryer balls that do everything that conventional fabric softeners do plus they reduce drying time by 25%. They are money back guaranteed to last for at least 1,000 loads!

Woolzies have no chemicals at all and are also hypoallergenic so are safe even for people with wool sensitivities.


My Review:


2 stars

I was not a big fan of these. While they did help soften my load of laundry, so do my fabric softener sheets, so the main appeal of these for me was the decreased drying time. My drying time was barely affected, even after multiple loads. My drying time was decreased 5-10% at most, nowhere near the stated 25%. 

I think this is a great concept that just didn't work out.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment