Sunday, June 10, 2012

Beginnings...

So, I've proposed having a blog for a while now and have never gotten around to it. My life is very hectic, so time is very rare. I then thought, what would I blog about? And so I thought, and I thought, and I came up with Sharing Links and Wisdom. I decided I would post about things that got my attention, news, authors, other blogs, and general info and that I would share that info with anyone who decided to read my blog. I don't promise it will change your life and I'm a beginner to all this, so I'm not promising perfection. There will be mistakes, periods of absence, and heck, I might not even get any followers. But this is an adventure, one that I'm finally taking. And that's the most important thing of all. So here's to new beginnings.

"The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings." -David Weinbaum

"All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning." -Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment