Sunday, May 8, 2016

Birthday Celebration Announcement

Some of you may have noticed that I didn't stop in and comment on the Birthday Celebration posts (until now) like I normally would have. The reason for that is because I ended up getting sick for my birthday this year, so I've been recovering and completing my finals, which limited my time spent on the computer, since I couldn't look at a computer screen for long periods of time. 

This being said, I am feeling much better now, and I'm getting ready to start a new job to boot! I did notice that several of the contest dates either had no entries or few entries, which I feel is because I wasn't able to spread the word about the party like I wanted to since I wasn't feeling well. That being said, I have expanded several of the giveaways (found under the Current Giveaways link above), which are now open until 11:59 PM on May 9. So that gives y'all a little more time to enter if you haven't done so already. 

I will announce all the winners on the 10th, so keep your eyes open for the post to see if you were one of the winners!

2 comments:

  1. A little late for this I think, lol. Oh well...Awesome to know your feeling better now =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, no worries. And thanks, I'm so glad to be feeling better now too. :)

      Delete