Thursday, May 28, 2015

Beginning of Throwback Thursday - The Violet and the Tom


Looking back, I have reviewed many books, but every now and then, I run across a book that sticks with me long after reading. And so, starting this week, I will not only be doing my weekly Wellness Wednesday post, but I will also be doing a Throwback Thursday post as well. I’ve been very busy with all the changes happening in my life recently, but with these changes, I’m hoping to become better about blogging regularly.

So today, I’m going to start with my review for The Violet and the Tom by Ocotillo.

5 stars
Originally reviewed in 2012

Loved it, loved it, loved it!! A wonderful story with a surprising twist on the master/slave genre. I absolutely loved this story and if I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. I was extremely surprised when I found out that this was a free online story because it was better than a bunch of stories I've bought lately. Definitely a story I will read again and again!

No comments:

Post a Comment