Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy April Fool's Day!


Today is one of my favorite days. It might not be considered a national holiday, but for me, April Fool’s Day is a big deal. I love having a day where laughter and tomfoolery are celebrated and I can be my goofy self all day long. 

I also love that April Fool's Day is celebrated around the world. For example, in Poland, today is a day full of pranks, and serious activities are usually avoided.


And did you know, in Italy, France, Belgium, and French-speaking areas of Switzerland and Canada, today is known as "April fish"? People in these parts of the world attempt to attach a paper fish to a victim's back without being noticed.


All in all, this is a day to celebrate good-spirited fun and pranks, and get to laugh not only at others, but at ourselves as well. After all, the world can always use a little more laughter. So no matter how you celebrate April Fool’s, have a fun (and safe) day!

I love the Penguins of Madagascar :)


No comments:

Post a Comment