Sunday, November 2, 2014

TwirlyGirl Capri Leggings Review


The capris I got Kylee.
So, I was a nanny up until the beginning of this year, and I just saw the kids who I used to watch, and the youngest was wearing the pair of girls' capri leggings that I gave her for Christmas and was asked to review. I never did get the chance to review the capri leggings, so I decided to do a throwback review now since I just saw her wearing them today. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take a photo of her wearing them because I didn't have my phone on me, but here's what the girl capri leggings look like.

These are the capri leggings for girls from TwirlyGirl, a company I'm a fan of. Why? Because I love how energetic and lively the company is. When I received the capris, they came wrapped in colorful blue fabric, and I received several inserts with fun games and tips for parents and their girls alike.

As for the capris themselves, they're fun and colorful, and I love the designs. They stretch, which is helpful when trying to dress a 2-year-old, and her mom told me that the first time she wore them, she spilled an entire cup of juice on the capris, yet they cleaned so well that I was unable to tell that she had stained them.

The only downside to these capris is that they are expensive for just one capri, but they do make a good Christmas or birthday gift. So, I recommend taking a look at all the clothes TwirlyGirl has to offer and see what you just may find.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment