Wednesday, July 2, 2014

California Kitchenware Silicone Cupcake Baking Molds


California Kitchenware Butterfield Silicone Cupcake Molds (multicolor) are packaged in a tube of 12 cups. These molds are perfect for events, parties, or baking with the family. They offer fantastic baking properties and present well when finished!

Versatile and Easy to Use - Twelve multicolor CKW signature cups are made to be used in the oven up to 500 degrees F, but can also be used in the freezer or microwave. The food-grade, non-stick silicone is fun for kids but uncompromising in performance.

Great for Baking Anything - The 2"x3"x1-1/2" cups fit in the spaces of standard metal or glass muffin pans, or they can be placed individually on a flat cookie sheet or jelly-roll pan. CKW Butterfield cupcake molds can be used to bake breakfast muffins, birthday cupcakes, cheesecakes, individual brownies, and more. The flexible cups ensure easy removal of baked goods or molded gelatins.

Easy to Store and Clean - Stackable for storage, the set of 12 baking cups can be cleaned by hand or in the top rack of the dishwasher. All CKW products include a fact about California, see the bottom of the packaged tube to learn about "Butterfield."


My Review:
5 stars

I hate having to constantly throw away paper cupcake cups after every use, so I wanted a better alternative. These cupcake molds were the answer. I've used them several times so far, and they are easy to use and worked perfectly for me. It was easy to remove the cupcakes from the mold and very easy to clean as the molds are dishwasher safe. Plus, they come in a storage container that lasts. They are definitely worth the price, and I would highly recommend using them.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment