Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wearever Undergarments Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Ever have those embarrassing leakage moments or do you leak a little when you laugh or sneeze? Stay comfortable and protected with Wearever Women's and Men's Underwear solutions!


Wearever Women's and Men's Underwear: Choose Wearever Underwear for maximum protection and reusability. Our selection of absorbent male and female undergarments feature sewn-in Unique-Dri™ pads that trap liquid and are treated with odor eliminating Agion™ antimicrobial fibers. Whether you have minor leaks or major ones, these underwear help you feel protected and comfortable. Most importantly, these underwear help maintain your dignity! Say goodbye to adult diapers and pads once and for all. Wearever offers various styles to meet every preference and come in light, moderate and heavy absorbency options. More economical than disposables Wearever incontinence underwear is recommended good for hundreds of washes.



My Review:
5 stars


****WARNING**** - If you’re grossed out by “that time of the month” girly stuff, don’t read.


So, I have a medical condition that affects my ovaries causing leakage.  My flow is irregular, unpredictable, and it’s embarrassing when I’m caught off guard. It’s too expensive to constantly wear liners, plus I don’t want to have to constantly carry them with me. So, I’ve been looking for some alternative. These were absolutely amazing.


They felt and looked like real underwear, and were extremely comfortable. There was no odors, plus they were very easy to wash and clean. Quite frankly, there was no difference between these and my regular underwear, except I felt more secure and at ease wearing these, since I didn’t need to worry about leaks. I would highly recommend these, as they work wonders.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment